LAW OF NATURE / PROTECTIVE ARMOR FOR LIVING BEINGS
By the being of God, by studying the vastu of a House / Bedroom, one can predict the trend and events of the residence there. If, the house/bedroom are in accordance with vastu principles the life of the residence will be in tune with nature. This is the law of Nature.
DISCUSSION ON PRINCIPLES OF VASTU
The Nature of Vastu:–
This can be compared to the body of Lord Shiva, who in mythology is described as half male (right) and half female (female). The left side toe faces North and heel is towards South. Ladies are dominantly influenced by the Southern premises. It is also figuratively described that the Holi Ganges has origin at the feet of Lord and flows from His toes. This approximates to NorthEast. All scriptures proclaim that not a blade of grass moves without His will and He lives in every living beings. All the universe is in Him. All life (plant, animal & bird life even) all prompted by Him only. Vastu science helps in manifestation of HIS BEING. Home/Place of any family closely reflects the nature and activity of that family. Even with the awareness of this science, one may not able to detect the vastu defects. These defects would be corrected only in accordance with HIS WILL.
Generally we understands happiness as pleasure and misery as punishment. Atman lives with us eternally in life and life beyond to. We prostrate before the ten directions and their presiding deities. In particular we pray for that protective shield for God Mother – the manifestation of power. When a family is devoted to God to them He grants the protective shield of Vastu and they may attain the status of Raja Janak.
Directions and Their Awareness :–
The ten directions are –
- Earth and
Effect of Road/Street facing the plot :–
Each plot would naturally be facing a main road or street – Eastern / Northern / Southern / Western / NorthEastern / SouthEastern/NorthWestern/SouthWestern and each of these has difference effects on the plot. If the construction conforms to the Vastu principles, we will be greatly benefitted.
Rules decided by Nature / Vastu :–
We all are aware that seasons are caused by the constraint motions of the planets. In similar way of Vastu principles, they are laws of nature.
- The NorthEast portion of Land/House/Bedroom is closely associated with finances, over all family happiness, first/fourth/eight child and the earning members of the family. SouthEast side generally influences compatibility, administrative activities, female folk as also second / sixth child. The SouthWest side influences the head of the family and first/fifth child. NorthWest side also influences compatibility, administrative activities, female folk as also third / seventh child. The Eastern & Western side has influence on the health of the male members, name & fame and their nature. North & South influence finances, female folk & their health, name & reputation and their nature.
- Should there be defects in East , West, NorthEast or SouthWest, the eldest of the family such as grand father or father would suffer ailments and the first, fourth and fifth child would have martial discords and always have financial problems. On the demise of the grand father or father even within a year and half the surviving eldest male member would be affected by ailments.
- Should there be defects in North, South, NorthWest or SouthEast the eldest of the family such as grand mother or mother would be ill and second, third, sixth & seventh child would be facing problems with administration, financial stringency, martial discords, fire or theft hazards, accidents and punishment, leading to jail and the like. On the demise of the grand mother or mother even within a year and half the surviving eldest female member would be affected by ailments.
- The Vastu of parental home / their bedroom also influences the lives of their children in respective of the fact as to where they live. this is so even doing life time of a single parent.
- On the death of both the parents, even the same home, the children live (after partition of the house). These will then be treated as separate dwellings and defects if any in theses portions only affect the respective families.
- On the death of parents, the members of the surviving family will face the vastu consequences even they are living away from the parental home.
- If when other relations such as uncles, nephews, brothers in law, aunts, nieces, teacher & servant etc. also living in the same house, the vastu principle of the relevant areas will also affect them. This is a part from the influence of their parental homes.
- If there be defects in the home / bedroom the marriage of children (on whoom such defects show up) will also happen with person afflicted with compatible defects in their parental families. Or else the marriage would not be proceeding further. If on marriage of the child, their problems of solved, similar situation aries to the next child (even with in an year and half).
- Adjoining your home, if other residences / constructions are there towards North, East, NorthEast, NorthWest or SouthWest whether these are residential or cattle sheds or even vacant it does cause debilitating vastu effects on you.
- If there be abortion or death of a child – it still be counted in so far as the number of the child is concerned. If first, fifth or ninth child is male, he will more or less be like father. If however female slight influence of mother’s tendencies would also be noticeable.
- However both parental traits would be visible in second, third, fourth, sixth, seventh and eight child if these are female slight mother traits and if male slight father’s traits would be visible.
- Head of the family should always reside towards West/South/SouthWest/SouthEast/NorthWest and other members and children in East/North/NorthEast side.
- If any member of the family takes the responsibility running the entire family (such as son or elder brother running a house hold), he will naturally starts living in West / South / SouthWest / SouthEast / NorthWest even with in one year. He takes the place of the father and all other members are treated accordingly.
- On partition of the estate, eldest should get SouthWest, second child SouthEast, Third child NorthWest and fourth NorthEast.
Ancient Principles :– The ancient wisdom of vastu handed down to us by the Vaidik Rishies are still relevant now. In those days only single storey constructions were in vogue and the none what so ever on the terrace. However now a days multistory construction and the terrace being partially or fully coved with services or common such construction on the terrace affect residence on all floors. This is a verifiable fact.
Most common defects :– We place the main door in exalted position but stair case and stair case cover also would be place at the same place (exalted). This results in loss of the good effects of having main door in the exalted place and in its place the negative effects would be predominant.
When toilet / kitchen etc are built on terrace, there will be small ditch / sink from which drain water taken out on the roof / terrace thus causing that portion to be heavy and thick and this influences the residence. If such constructions are only towards South, West and SouthWest, it is beneficial.
Effect of multiple storeys :– If there be construction of any type such as ditches, sumps, extension, reduction, increased height or otherwise – be it on ground floor or roof, their effect will be manifest on all the storeys. If however only one storey is deviating from the Norm, such deviation affects the storey only.
Location of Toilet :– The modern toilets where the fecal matter is flushed out are clean thus can be placed anywhere in the house. However the seat of the toilet should never face East / West (when it is show we will be facing East/West while easing ourselves and this is a defect). While sleeping, the feet should not be towards East (this causes extreme suffering at the time of death). Ensure that no filth or garbage accumulates towards NorthEast.
Prayer Room :– Generally NorthEast is the place of foundation laying. The prayer room should be West / South / SouthWest. We offer our best to the Lord. (We even offer water to Him, where as He is the source of Holi Ganges) similarly we offer donations to Him, where as He owns everything on earth. The head of the family resides in West / South / SouthWest side, if this be the prayer room, the Lord Himself would become the head of the family and as head of the family He will protect the residents. In all famous temples such as Tirupati, Banke Bihari, Golden Temple ect., the sanctum – sanctorum is towards West / South / SouthWest and entrance is in the East / North / NorthEast.
Place of Kitchen :– As per Vastu principles, kitchen is always placed in SouthEast (for the simple reason that for most of the year the winds blow from West to East or from North to South). With kitchen in SouthEast smoke would not enter in the house. Generally kitchen and energy meter can be place anywhere in the house. However bathroom & toilets should never be over the kitchen.
Outside perimeter / Compound Wall :– The outside or compound wall may be constructed with uniform height all round and the roof being straight or sloping as per Vastu (slope towards NorthEast). In so doing if NorthEast is at higher level when compared to SouthWest, it is considered as malevolent.
Effects of sumps / ditches :– If bore well, septic tank, underground water tank or any other kind of sump or sink when constructed inside the house, it will have serious consequences. If however they are outside the house their influence is minimized.
Pols / Antenna :– Where ever a pole/antenna is erected on the roof that portion becomes higher than the rest. Increased height towards North, East, NorthEast, SouthEast or NorthWest is debilitating. Such constructions are best towards West, South or SouthWest.
Generally wooden almirah are affected by termites and this does not bode well. It is observe when such wooden constructions is at wrong place as per vastu, termites attack is possible. In a way slowly the termites are demolishing the vastu defect. Such defects should not be abolished by anti termites treatment. Nor these be burned thus killing life. Such wood should best be abandoned in an open space so that termites may go away (do not burn such wood for this would be killing life).
Nature has established methods to house all life on earth. As per this the head of the family should always occupy SouthWest / SouthEast / NorthWest (in that order). Other younger members may thus occupy NorthEast / East / North premises only.
Our attitude towards people associated with us is of two types. Such as parents, teachers, elder brother/sister or other family elders are always treated reverentially slowly it turn to warm feeling towards them and their attitude towards us changes from warm feelings to reverence. Similar is the case with relations of sons, daughters, younger brother/sister etc. This is law of nature. This shows that good behavior virtuous life is the biggest asset. In any society head of the same appoints a person in charge of prayer//Ram katha/Worship and the like. Even though he is for low in hierarchy, by virtue of the job on hand he becomes worthy of our respects.
Whoever is endowed with spiritual virtues becomes the head. As per vastu such people should stay in SouthWest / SouthEast / NorthWest postions only. This is so even when on only wholly worldly matters they may be at the lowest rung.
We have already seen the position of all children (1st – 2nd – etc upto 8th child). If in the room of the head of the family, there be defect in a particular corner, this will affect the particular child (of that corner). Even when such children have seperate residential rooms or quarters.